This is a brilliant magic trick, that can help you to teach children, teenagers and adults on the question: 'Who may belong to God's family?' It can also help you to teach on the diversty within the body of Christ:
Unity and Diversity in the Body:
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many." 1 Corinthians 12: 12 - 14
Belonging to God's family, unity and diversity within the body of Christ
You can use the Magic Umbrella trick:
176. To teach people about the names of Jesus
177. To teach on the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5: 22 - 23)
178. To teach on finding refuge in the names of God
179. To teach on self-esteem and showing your talents
180. To teach on unity and diversity in the church and on the question: 'Who may belong to God's family?'
Watch the video:
elow I show you how you can use this trick to teach on unity, diversity and belonging to the body of Christ.
I will also show you where you can buy your own version of the Magic Umbrella Deluxe