A demonstration on how God's love and forgiveness flowed through the cross into our lives.
With this easy-to-do object lesson you can demonstrate to the children, young people and adults in your church how God's love and forgiveness flowed through Jesus death on the cross into our lives!
We at Creative Kidswork are real fans of TheDadLab Youtube Channel. Here is another of his great, short video's on easy-to-do science experiments.
I love this simple, but powerful object lesson about Easter. It is just a short video, but once you’ve seen it, you can use it to teach kids and adults on the meaning of Easter. It is a wonderful demonstration of how the Father showed His love for us in the cross of His Son. You can use this easy to do object lesson to illustrate how Gods love and forgiveness flowed through the cross into our lives! A great way to explain the Gospel with just the use of a piece of cotton string and two glasses. You have to watch this...
What do you need?
- Two glasses
- Water (with added food coloring)
- Absorbent cotton string (needs to be thicker than thread).
What do you do?
- Cut a 2 foot long segment of cotton string
- Soak the string in clear water until it is soaked through
- Fill up one cup to about half way with the colored water
- Put one end of the string into the cup with water and hold the other end above the empty cup
- Hold the cup with water in it, using your finger to keep the string in place at the rim of the glass.
- Pour the water slowly along the string.
- Be aware that some water will spill, so you may have to clean up afterwards.