Download the PFD booklet with eighteen great ideas on these Bible passages
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Psalm 23 and John 10: 11-18?
We offer you the following eighteen creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Find the lost sheep - an introductory activity
* Discover the wolf - an icebreaker
* The door of a sheep pen - a creative activity
* Who are you in the flock? - a creative activity
* A love letter from the Father - a creative activity
* Practicing with snails - a creative activity
* He leads us to green pastures - a creative activity
* Make a good shepherd's crook - a crafts activity
* Your rod and staff comfort me - a crafts activity
* Make you own sheep - a crafts activity
* In search of the lost sheep - a Bible game
* Feed the sheep relay race - a Bible game
* Shooting at wolves - a Bible game / crafts
* Which side of the black sheep? - a creative prayer idea
* How close to the shepherd are you? - a creative prayer idea
* Safe in the Shepherd's hand - a creative prayer idea
* He leads me beside still waters - a creative prayer idea
* Praying for the lost sheep - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.