Download the PFD booklet with twelve great ideas on the Bible story of Zacchaeus
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the e story of Zacchaeus in Luke 19: 1 - 10?
This lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these twelve ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Zacchaeus the toad? - an introductory activity/children’s moment
* Do you have to pay extra? - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the story myself? - five storytelling tips
* Red’s angry story - YouTube video and discussion
* See the difference! - a fun science experiment
* Tell the story with eight sweets - a creative activity
* Imagine it together - a creative activity
* Zacchaeus – pure in heart - a creative activity
* Take off those socks - a Bible game
* The night watchman - a Bible game
* Build a marshmallow tree - a crafts activity
* Leaves of prayer - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.