Download the PDF booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Easter Bible story in Luke 22: 39 – 71 - Jesus being betrayed bj Judas, deserted by his disciples in the garden of Gethsemane and disowned by Peter?
Click on the image below to access the PDF file.
We understand that these eleven ideas are way too many to fit into just one lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following eleven ideas for you to choose from:
* Alone in the world - a children’s moment
* Egg bowling - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - four storytelling tips
* The early hatchling gets the worm - YouTube video and discussion
* Pencils through a plastic bag - a fun science experiment
* In the garden of Gethsemane - an object lesson
* Friends make wrong choices - an object lesson
* What does Easter mean to us? - an object lesson
* Watch and pray... - a Bible game
* Go on, guess who it is? - a Bible game
* Father, forgive them… - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet
Download the booklet here: 'Jesus is betrayed by his friends'
View all our free ideas
Most of the ideas on this site are members only. To give you an indication of the quality and content of our material we have made a number of our ideas available for free. You can access our free ideas here.
To get access all the ideas you can become a member for only $25 per year. Click on the button on the right for more information.