Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Easter Bible story in Luke 23: 26 – 56 - Jesus dying on the cross
This Easter lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these eleven ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* The blot on the painting - a children’s moment
* Squeeze an egg - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - three storytelling tips
* A Toy Love Story - YouTube video and discussion
* The dying flame that raises up the water - a fun science experiment
* Batteries that are full and empty - a creative activity
* What does INRI stand for? - a creative activity
* Do not weep for me, weep for yourselves - a creative activity
* The battle of forgiveness - a Bible game
* Spray your heart clean - a Bible game
* I give myself to You - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.