A creative activity about the Bible story of Abram and Lot separating
Abram and Lot really has the same problem as we do. How can we live together with each other in a country and in a world that is getting fuller, and where we really need to think carefully about how we treat the land and the raw materials we need?
This idea is part of a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible story in Genesis 13: 1 - 18
This creative activity will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
What do you need:
- a chessboard (or draughts board – a board with 64 spaces.
- counters in four different colours:
- red: industry (20 counters)
- green: nature (30 counters)
- yellow: agriculture (30 counters)
- blue: housing (20 counters)
- a timer
- a dice with the colours red, green, yellow, blue, and a question mark, and a ‘C’
Download the PDF
Due to the length of the text this idea can be downloaded as a PDF below.