Download the PFD booklet with thirteen great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Easter Bible story in Luke 23: 1 – 25 - Jesus meeting king Herod and Pilate and both of them asking: "What kind of king is this man?"
This Easter lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these thirteen ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following thirteen ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* The King says… - an introductory activity
* Sour Milk - a children’s moment
* Build a bridge of spaghetti - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - four storytelling tips
* LIFE - YouTube video and discussion
* Does an ice cube float on oil? - a fun science experiment
* What sort of king is Jesus? - a creative activity
* Who does Pilate listen to? - a creative activity
* The story of Barabbas (1) - a creative activity
* The story of Barabbas (2) - a creative activity
* On or in the cross? - a Bible game
* What sort of animal am I? - a Bible game
* You’re my King! - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these thirteen creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.