Watch this short video during your Sunday School or children’s club
A funny short video story about a very strict mother who doesn’t allow her own daughter any fun, but who has a secret room in which she can do all the things that she doesn’t allow her daughter to do.
Several Bible stories and Biblical themes came to my mind while watching this video. Stories and themes that you can address within your Sunday school lessons or children’s ministry.
You can use this video story for example with Bible stories such as:
- The hypocrisy of the Pharisees and Jesus rebuking them
- The harshness and strictness of the Law. Would it have provoked feelings of unfairness that the Israelites had to keep such strict laws?
- The hypocrisy of Eli the priest and his two sons (1 Samuel 1-2)
- Let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes’ and your ‘No’ be ‘No’ (Matthew 5:37)
In idea 217 we show you how you can use this video as:
- a short introduction to a Bible story, a Sunday school lesson, a RE lesson
- a longer reflection on certain Bible stories and /or Biblical themes