What does it mean to be a light in this world?
Jesus tells his disciples that they are the light of the world. But what does this mean?
- How do you become a light in this world?
- How do you shine your light?
- How can we help someone to become a light?
All these themes are raised in this delightful video.
In idea 217 we show you how you can use a video like 'Lights of the World' as:
- a short introduction to a Bible story, a Sunday school lesson, a RE lesson
- a longer reflection on certain Bible stories and /or Biblical themes
Light of the world, praying, following Jesus
Children's Sunday School, children's ministry, kids ministry, children's work, children's moment in church, Messy church, school assemblies, RE lessons, small churches , youth work, youth group. teenagers, preaching illustration, creative preaching
John 8:12, Matthew 5:14-16, Romans 13:11-14, Psalm 119:105, Ephesians 5:7-14, Colossians 1:9-14, 2 Corinthians 4:3-6, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11, John 9:5, John 12:35, Job 24:13, Isaiah 60:1, Acts 13:47