Download the PFD booklet with thirteen Sunday school ideas on the Bible story of Jesus being crucified
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Jesus being crucified in Matthew 27: 39 - 66?
This lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these thirteen ideas are maybe too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Prove who you are - a children’s moment
* Guess who it is… - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - storytelling tips
* Imagination of a child - YouTube video and discussion
* Blow it into the bottle! - a fun science experiment
* Telling the Easter story with smarties - a creative activity
* Why have you forsaken me? - a creative discussion
* Can you see the big picture? - a creative activity
* Use all five senses on this Easter quest - a creative activity
* Get down off the cross - a Bible game
* Is anyone going to try and steal the body? - a Bible game
* The guards were no use…. - craft activity
* The torn curtain in the temple - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
Download the booklet: 'My God, why have you forsaken me?'