Everyday tip for your Sunday school lesson or children’s ministry
Fourteen questions to ask yourself when preparing a Bible story:
01. Which Bible story am I going to tell?
02. What are the lessons in the Bible story?
03. What is the theme of the Bible story?
04. What kind of Bible story is it?
05. Where can I put forward and learn the lessons in this story in a natural way?
06. Who is in my Bible story?
07. From whose point of view am I going to tell this Bible story?
08. Am I going to start my Bible story before or after?
09. Am I going to tell the Bible story in the "I - form"?
10. Where does the Bible story play?
11. How can I make the Bible story visual?
12. How do I end the Bible story?
13. Is the Bible story fascinating / Can I make it more interesting?