Download the Sunday school lesson with thirteen creative ideas on the Bible story of the temptation of Jesus
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of the temptation of Jesus by the devil in the desert in Luke 4: 1 - 14?
This Sunday school lesson will help the children in your Sunday school, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that all these ideas maybe too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* The word of God stands firm - a walk-in activity
* The devil’s toolbox - an introduction / children’s moment
* Let’s see what you can do - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the story myself? - storytelling tips
* Adumu - YouTube video and discussion
* Sugar in the cola - a fun science experiment
* Laserweb - a creative activity
* He who is in us… - a creative activity
* Turn this stone into bread - an object lesson
* Reflecting on the temptations - an object lesson
* Which way is this going? - a Bible game
* Defend yourself against the thief! - a Bible game
* Bring us not into temptation - a creative prayer idea
Download the Sunday school lesson on the temptation of Jesus
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.