Training - Storytelling: 7. What movements occur in this Bible story?
You can experience a Bible story for yourself
Suppose you have to tell a Bible story soon:
Record the Bible story with your mobile phone. Sit in a comfortable chair and listen to the Bible story at least five times. Each time you listen, you do a different (fantasy) exercise:
1. What do you see happening in the Bible story?
2. What do you hear in the Bible story? Which sounds fit into this story?
3. What do you smell in the Bible story? What smells are present in the story?
4. What movements occur in the Bible story?
5. What emotions occur in this Bible story? Can you feel them?
Log in to see more
Log in or take out a membership
In order to access this activity and all the other ideas on the site, please log in or take out a membership.
A membership gives you access to all the instructions you'll need to carry out this activity
Choose one of our three membership plans:
A group membership for all the children's workers or teachers in your church or school for just $99 a year!
A personal membership for you and your family if you are involved in children's work on a personal basis, or are home-schooling for $25 a year.
A free membership of 60 days which gives you access to 50 of our top ideas to give you an taste of all we have to offer.