Training - Storytelling: 5. Which sounds do you hear in the Bible story?
You can experience a Bible story for yourself
Suppose you have to tell a Bible story soon. Use these tips to enhance your storytelling:
Record the Bible story with your mobile phone. Sit in a comfortable chair and listen to the Bible story at least five times. Each time you listen, do a different imaginative exercise:
1. What do you see happening in the Bible story?
2. What do you hear in the Bible story? Which sounds fit into this story?
3. What do you smell in the Bible story? What smells are present in the story?
4. What movements occur in the Bible story?
5. What emotions occur in this Bible story? Can you feel them?
View the idea on sounds below:
Log in or become a member to enjoy instant access to all the resources on the site
It just takes two minutes to become a member! Try it today risk free!
Get a full year' s access to all our resources for just 75¢ a week.
This is billed annually at $39. No risk! We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee.
Ideal for individuals and families involved in children's ministry or homeschooling.
Church or school
Get a full year's access to all our resources for just $3.50 a week.
This is billed annually at $182. No risk! We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee.
Ideal for a church or school, allowing all your children’s workers or teachers to use the site.