Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Easter Bible story in Luke 22: 39 – 71 - Jesus being betrayed bj Judas, deserted by his disciples in the garden of Gethsemane and disowned by Peter?
This Easter lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these eleven ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following eleven ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Alone in the world - a children’s moment
* Egg bowling - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - four storytelling tips
* The early hatchling gets the worm - YouTube video and discussion
* Pencils through a plastic bag - a fun science experiment
* In the garden of Gethsemane - a creative activity
* Friends make wrong choices - a creative activity
* What does Easter mean to us? - a creative activity
* Watch and pray... - a Bible game
* Go on, guess who it is? - a Bible game
* Father, forgive them… - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
Download the booklet: 'Jesus-is-betrayed-by-his-friends'