Download the PFD booklet with twelve great ideas on the Bible story of Jesus healing the paralysed man through the roof
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the e story of Zacchaeus in Luke 5: 17 - 26?
This lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these twelve ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Is it a duck or a rabbit? - an introduction activity/children’s moment
* Make a rope together - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the story myself? - storytelling tips
* Never without my denture - YouTube video and discussion
* Bubble fight - a fun science experiment
* Five lessons from a pencil - a creative object lesson
* It’s not easy working together! - a creative discussion
* Reaching the goal - a Bible game
* Form a body - a Bible game
* Make a parachute for the egg - a game and crafts activity
* Make your own story sticks - a crafts activity
* The fifth friend in the story - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.