Download the PFD booklet with thirteen great ideas on the resurrection of Jesus
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Easter Bible story in Luke 24: 1 - 12- the resurrection of Jesus
This Easter lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these thirteen ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Decorate an egg - a warming up activity
* You can’t get around it! - a children’s moment
* Hey, what can I smell? - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - three storytelling tips
* Easter Surprise - YouTube video and discussion
* Bring your drawing to life… - a fun science experiment
* Mystery game – ‘What happened to the body?’ - a creative activity
* Where is Jesus? - a creative activity
* Faith can grow - a creative activity
* Eggs with a message - a Bible game
* Musical circles - a Bible game
* Decorate a cross - a crafts idea
* The stone of impossibility - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.