Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible passage
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Genesis 16:1-16 on the Bible story of Abram and Hagar?
We offer you the following eleven creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Tag: God has seen you - a walk-in activity
* I spy w ith my little eye - a children's moment
* You are… Uh!? - an icebreaker
* Storytelling tips - four storytelling tips
* An easy to tell Bible story - Abram, Sarai and Hagar
* Watch the video ‘The Wishgranter’ - a YouTube video and discussion
* A rainbow of God’s names - a fun science experiment
* Which names of God do you like? - an object lesson
* Playing Bingo with God’s names - a Bible game
* An After Eight slides down my cheek - a Bible game
* Is it ok to bully? - a Bible game