Download the PFD booklet with fifteen great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Abram and Lot separating in Genesis 13: 1 - 18?
We offer you the following fourteen creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following fourteen ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* What a tug of war! - an introductory activity
* Share and share alike - a children's moment
* Share a marshmallow tea cake - an icebreaker
* How do I tell this Bible story? - a storytelling tip
* Hewn - YouTube video and discussion
* The never ending bar of chocolate - a fun science experiment
* How much space do we need? - a creative activity
* What is a climate refugee? - a creative activity
* This beautiful earth - a creative activity
* Make a choice - a Bible game
* Feed the sheep relay race - a Bible game
* Build a nomad tent - a crafts idea
* Make a 3D map - a crafts idea
* A prayer for the journey - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these fourteen creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.