Download the PFD booklet with ten great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Joseph being reconciled with his brothers in Egypt in Genesis 44 - 45?
We offer you the following ten creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that these ten ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ten ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* A turning windmill - a children's moment
* Who’s got the cup? - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - four storytelling tips
* Buggy - YouTube video and discussion
* The heart of ice - a science experiment
* Bitter or Better? - a creative activity
* Stewed Apples - a creative activity
* Bring me the… - a Bible game
* Watch out when you take revenge! - a Bible game
* Feel God’s love - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these ten creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.