Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Joseph explaining Pharaoh's dreams and becoming the ruler of Egypt in Genesis 40 - 41?
We offer you the following eleven creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that these eleven ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following twelve ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* I feel like apple pie! - a children's moment
* Yum yum! - an icebreaker
* How do I tell this Bible story? - five storytelling tips
* Nobody Nose Cleopatra - YouTube video and discussion
* The difference between looking and seeing - a science experiment
* Waiting for the dream to come true - a crafts idea
* A glimpse into the heart of God - a crafts idea
* A wall of dreams - a creative activity
* Let’s collect... - a Bible game
* The lucky dip - a Bible game
* God is involved - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these eleven creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.