A powerful object lesson about God calling people and the fact that nothing can separate us for His amazing love
We love this simple, but powerful object lesson. At first glance it would seem impossible that the egg always falls into the water but once you have watched the video, suddenly the impossible becomes a reality. Now you can use it to teach kids and adults on God calling people and that nothing can separate us from His love.
We at Creative Kidswork are real fans of TheDadLab Youtube Channel. Here is another of his great, short video's on easy to do science experiments.
Watching this object lesson reminded us of God's call on people's lives. In the Bible we see time and time again that when God calls someone that person ends up in the right place. But also about the beautiful Biblical truth that nothing can separate us from God's love.
You can use this object lesson to teach on:
God's calling on people's lives:
- David, who was called as a little shepherd boy to become king
- Jona, who went the wrong way, but ended up in the right place
- Abram, who was called to go to a new and unknown country
- Moses, who obeyed his calling and brought the Israelites to the promised land
- Esther, who was called to save her people in a time of great distress
- Ruth, who follewed an inner call and became part of Jesus genealogy
- Saul who was called to become the first king of Israel
- Jeremiah, who was called to be a prophet at a young age
- Saul, who was called to become the apostle Paul
- The disciples, who were called to become followers of Jesus
All these people ( and lots more) followed God's call on their lives and ended up in the right place, just like the egg always falls into the water. Amazing, isn't it?
Nothing can seperate us from God's love
Another theme that came to mind was Paul's writing in Romans 8: 31 - 39 that nothing can separate us from God’s love. How better to illustrate this beautiful Biblical truth than with an egg falling into the water!