A cool science experiment with hydrogel beads on the Ten Commandments / the Law in the life of the people of Israel.
In Exodus 20: 1- 17 God gives His people Ten Words / Ten Commandments to follow:
- You shall have no other gods before Me.
- You shall not make idols.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet.
In this object lesson we’re going to use hydrogel beads and a hot and cold frying pan to demonstrate the importance of following the Ten Commandments.
The Ten Commandments, the Law, living according to God’s will, the golden calves
You can download a complete worksheet which will help you to do the object lesson and teach on the Ten Commandments within your Sunday school lesson or kids ministry.