Download the PFD booklet with ten great ideas on this Bible story
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on Psalm 24; taking care of God's creation?
We offer you the following ten creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are probalby too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ten ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* The earth is the Lord’s - a children's moment
* Time to flip the switch - an object lesson
* Valuable things!? - an object lesson
* The ice art is melting - a fun science experiment
* What is carbon dioxide? - a fun science experiment
* Carbon dioxide attacks the ozone layer - a fun science experiment
* Carbon dioxide attacks the ozone layer - a Bible game
* What is a climate refugee? - a creative experience
* The parable of the talents - a creative prayer idea
* A world full of prayer - a creative prayer & crafts idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.