Download the PFD booklet with twelve great ideas on the powerful Bible passage of Philippians 2
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage in the letter of Paul to the Philippians 2: 1 - 11?
We offer you the following twelve creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that these twelve ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following twelve ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Fellowship in the Spirit - an introduction activity
* Look at how well I can boast - an icebreaker
* Mission Possible - a creative activity
* Mirroring one another - a creative activity
* Christ emptied Himself - a creative activity
* Let's shoot the ping pong ball - a Bible game
* Decorating a mirror - a crafts activity
* Looking at Jesus - a Bible study tool
* Jesus is number One! - a crafts activity
* Together we are one! - a crafts activity
* Parachute game - a Bible game
* Look at me! - an object lesson
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these twelve creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.
Tags: Sunday School lessons (complete lessons), Paul - apostle, Letters of Paul, Philippians - Bible book