Download the PFD booklet with fourteen great ideas on this famous Psalm
Are you looking for a complete Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Psalm 150
We offer you the following fourteen creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following fourteen ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Hallelujah Tag - an introduction activity
* Happy, angry, sad - a creative activity
* New instruments - a creative activity
* A visiting musician - a creative activity
* The music machine - a drama / action game
* My heart is shaking - a fun science experiment
* Everything that has breath... - a creative activity
* Time for Psalm 151 - a creative activity
* A song of praise - an object lesson
* Why do we sing for Him? - an object lesson
* I think God is really special, because... - a Bible game
* A present for Him - a Bible game
* Thank you paper chain - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these fourteen creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.