How many stories about water in the Bible do you know?
- the story of Noah and the water that kept pouring down (Genesis 6)
- the story of Hagar and Ishmael sent away (Genesis 21)
- the story of Eliezer meeting Rebekah at the well (Genesis 24)
- the story of Isaac digging wells (Genesis 26)
- the story of Jacob opening the well for Rachel (Genesis 29)
- the story of the bitter water at Mara (Exodus 15)
- the story of Moses hitting the rock (Exodus 17)
- the story of Moses hitting the rock twice (Numbers 20)
- the story of Elisha healing Jericho's waters (2 Kings 2)
- the story of the healing of Naaman (2 Kings 5)
- the story of Jesus meeting the lady at the well (John 4)
- the story of Jesus healing the paralysed men at the the pool of Bethesda (John 5)
- the promise of the river of life (Revelation 22)
Did you know that you can tell all thes above stories (and many more) using the Lota Vase?
In the video below I will show you how I use the Lota Vase to tell some of these stories.
So far I have used the Lota Vase:
Idea 148 - To demonstrate God's unending and overflowing love
Idea 149 - To tell the story of the prophet Elisha and the widow’s oil
Idea 150 - To teach children on how they can spiritually grow
Idea 151 - To show children the importance of developing their talents
Idea 152 - To tell the story of the prophet Elijah and the widow at Zarephath
Idea 153 - To teach children about Jesus' promise of living water
Idea 154 - To tell any story in the Bible about flowing water
Watch the video:
Underneath I will also show you where you can buy your own version of the Lota Vase.