Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible passage
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Genesis 15:1-6 on the Bible story of Abram counting the stars?
We offer you the following eleven creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Make a ‘trustworthy’ tower - a walk-in activity
* Feel that star! - a children's moment
* Guess the number - an icebreaker
* Storytelling tips - four storytelling tips
* Watch the video ‘La Luna’ - a YouTube video and discussion
* Stars made of milk - a fun science experiment
* When can you trust someone? - a creative activity
* Whisper game - a Bible game
* Duct tape minefield - a Bible game
* Create a starry night - a crafts idea
* What do you say? - a crafts idea
* Prayer stars - a creative prayer idea