Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible passage
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Matthew 25: 1-13 - The parable of the ten virgins?
We offer you the following eleven creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Decorating cakes - a walk-in activity
* Who is that married couple? - a children's moment
* How long can you hold out? - an icebreaker
* Storytelling tips - four storytelling tips
* Watch the video ‘Catch it’ - YouTube video and discussion
* Swing that bucket - a fun science experiment
* Tell the story with road signs - a creative activity
* This is my light! - a creative activity
* Blow those cups off the table - a Bible game
* Clamp that orange between your knees - a Bible game
* I will let my light shine! - a creative prayer idea