Download the PFD booklet with fifteen great ideas on this Bible passage
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Luke 19: 11-26 - The parable of the talents?
We offer you the following fourteen creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Folding and making building blocks - a walk-in activity
* Different from what we expected... - a children's moment
* What can you do with your talent? - an icebreaker
* Storytelling tips - four storytelling tips
* Watch the video ‘Mouse for sale’ - YouTube video and discussion
* How many times can you fold a newspaper? - a fun science experiment
* Building with your talents - a creative activity
* Multiply your talents? - a creative activity
* Create a talent show - a creative activity
* Multiply a dollar - a creative activity
* Build and demolish that pyramid! - a Bible game
* I think I know what you are - a Bible game
* The puzzle of our talents - a crafts idea
* When I grow up - a crafts idea
* Your talent for others - a creative prayer idea