Download the PFD booklet with eleven great ideas on this Bible passage
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible passage of Acts 4 on sharing together in unity?
We offer you the following eleven creative ideas for your Sunday school lesson.
We understand that all these ideas are way too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* Many pieces make up a puzzle - a walk-in activity:
* Who is richer? - a children's moment
* Let’s swap - an icebreaker
* Watch the video ‘Catch it’ - a YouTube video and discussion
* Blow those books over - a fun science experiment
* Do you have a nickname? - a creative activity
* Do we always share everything honesty? - a creative activity
* Give it away before the time runs out - a creative activity
* The chocolate party! - a Bible game
* Move the empty Coke can - a Bible game
* The most precious thing I can give - a crafts and creative prayer ide