Download the PFD booklet with eleven Sunday school ideas on the Bible story of Jesus Resurrection
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Jesus risen from the death in Matthew 28: 1-15
This lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these eleven ideas are maybe too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* The Lord has truly risen! - a children’s moment
* Draw the resurrection on your head… - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - storytelling tips
* The sunflower - YouTube video and discussion
* Going through the Easter story with relightable candles - a fun science experiment
* Feel the emotions - a creative activity
* The lying leaders are bluffing! - a creative discussion
* How many marshmallows can you handle? - a creative activity
* Collect balloons like eggs on your head! - a Bible game
* Suck up Skittles during the Easter story - a Bible game
* A joyful paper chain - a creative prayer idea