Download the PFD booklet with ten Sunday school ideas on the Bible story of Jesus being crucified
Are you looking for a Sunday school lesson on the Bible story of Jesus being crucified in Matthew 27: 27-38?
This lesson will help the children in your Sunday school lesson, youth ministry, Bible lesson, VBS, kidmin, children’s church or children’s ministry to reflect on this powerful Bible passage.
We understand that these ten ideas are maybe too many to fit into just one Sunday school lesson, but we want to give you the opportunity to pick and mix, so that you can choose the ideas that fit with you and with your group of children.
Here are the following ideas for your Sunday school lesson for you to choose from:
* What kind of hat do you wear? - a children’s moment
* Standing in the middle… - an icebreaker
* How do I tell the this Bible story? - storytelling tips
* The eyes of a child - YouTube video and discussion
* The exploding lemon - a fun science experiment
* How does a…… walk? - a creative activity
* My will or God’s will? - a creative discussion
* Helping to carry Jesus’ cross - a Bible game
* A king’s scepter or a shepherd’s staff? - craft activity
* How do you feel about the cross? - a creative prayer idea
Download the PDF booklet with all these ideas
We have created an illustrated PDF booklet containing these creative ideas. Using this PDF booklet you can print all these ideas at home at your leisure.
You can download the complete Sunday school lesson below if you are a member of Creative Kidswork. You can become a member for just 25 dollars a year and have access to this Sunday school lesson (and all the other complete Sunday school lessons) and all the other great ideas here on the site.